Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A New Day

I have not posted for a couple of days so I will up date what has been going on.
Sunday we went to Church, the speaker from the High School ministries is a student of Bethel  Collage S.D, title was "Do You Speak Love?" After Church we went to CoCo's for breakfast and there we met our friends Dorothy and Mac. Then returned home for a restful afternoon.

Monday we went to our usual ceramics at the club, only a few ladies were there. Ethel poured some more things and I worked on my boy & girl. We came home and had left overs from the Mexican night out with Alan's. Watched the news, wheel a fortune & jeopardy.

Tuesday morning we went for a walk before the sun came out. We did some things in the yard, went to the club to check on the poured ceramics and put names on ours. Took a trip over to Elite to check on the approval of our front door and report to have bushes in the back trimmed. The front door was approved so we went to Home Depot to put in the order. Came home and got caught up on paperwork. Then we found out the fan died so with the hot weather I guess we need to purchase another fan.

Will be glad when Alan comes as for some reason I can't put any pictures from my camera chip on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment