Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Shopping

God has given us a beautiful day. I got up at 6:30 am this morning and got dressed and as usual I go to my easy chair for a massage and heat on my hip. This helps with my Arthritis. I am feeling better as I don't need to use the cane but I can not be on my feet very long yet. We made pancakes for breakfast as we did not have any milk. At 9:00 am we went shopping at Walmart. We had quite a large list to purchase. Well we were so busy shopping as each one of us used a basket and all the sudden we were minus Ethel's basket, she had left it over in the produce section, well of course we really had a laugh. By the time we got home and put everything away it was time for lunch of left over chicken and dumplings. We played a couple games of Rummy-Q, did reading and worked on the computer. I made mac & cheese and broccoli for dinner. After the game shows on TV I did my Bible reading. So now Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment