Monday, February 16, 2015

Meeting with Jenny

Our usual ceramics morning. We had left overs from the wedding for lunch. Ethel & I went to Albertson's for some spare ribs for tomorrow. We had a little relaxing time while Alan went to the pool. At about 3:00 pm Alan took us up to see the house up in 7-Oaks North. We drove back to our Condo to show them where we live and Jenny was so pleased in it that she is very interested in buying one to be near her daughter. If we see one for sale we will let Lovely know. Here are a few pictures of this days adventure. We had dinner at Olive Garden.






2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! If I don't read your posts, I'd never know what's going on. Thanks Mom Bea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! If I don't read your posts, I'd never know what's going on. Thanks Mom Bea!

    ReplyDelete