Monday, April 13, 2015

Everything ready

I want to thank Alan for calling me on 4/11/2015 to inform me of a Panama Canal Cruise on 4/15/2015. We got on SKYPE and called Vacations to Go to check it out. We got all the confirmation for the Cruise to Fort Lauderdale, Florida and fly back to San Diego on 4/29/2015. I am so sorry that I didn't realize that that was Alan & Lovely's anniversary. I guess I was so excited about the cruise and at this point I guess I can't have 2 things on my mind at once. I thank God for helping me with all the paperwork for this, About one hour ago I just received the airplane seat assignments. Today we packed our bags. Tomorrow we will go to Denny's for a seminar on hearing aids with a lunch which will be served. Then we will be going to Rummy-Q at the club.

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say that I FOUND THE CRUISE... and insisted that Alan get you two to go... I continue to pray for every part of this cruise to be just perfect... a real vacation!

    ReplyDelete