Monday, August 3, 2015

Here I am again

Well I guess you are right as I need to post some pictures. I was having some trouble with my computer about pictures but since the COMPUTER MAN is here and fixed it so I will post some pictures.
Last Friday Alan and I went down to Alden's and Debby and Candace and McKenna's friend was there so I will post some of those pictures. You will see my hair cut in that picture.
Than Sunday we went to Church and then to IHOP and then to Wal Mart.
Today we went to ceramics and I finished Annie's 4 plates but they have to be fired again this week-end. Timing is just right as Alan plans to go back to L.A. next Monday and he can take them to Annie. For lunch Ethel made scalloped potatoes with spam and I made a green salad. After lunch I made 2 fresh peach pies. Sorry I didn't take a picture until after 2 RATS got into it.
We also heard that Al's sister Puna passed away so Alan plans to attend the service. Again timing is right as Alan planned to be in L.A. at that time. I need to go through my pictures of years ago to see if I can find some pictures of her as she lived with us for a couple years when she first came to the U.S.





1 comment: