Friday, September 11, 2015

HOT DAYS

Yes we have been having some hot days. Today it is a little cooler down to 95 degrees. It has been so hot that we have been using the A.C. This morning I did some laundry at 7:00 am as we were advised to not use ;much electric from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm. At 8:30 am we went to our ceramic class. For lunch we had M.C. chicken pot pies. Then I vacuumed under my bed and polished my bed as they were to deliver my new spring and mattress this afternoon. It was delivered at about 4:00 pm. Ethel helped me make up my bed and it looks very nice, I hope I will sleep well tonight. I called Alden tonight and he said Paige is having a game next Tuesday at the R.B. high school so we might check it out. I sent a plate which I made with Alan to give to Lovely. I hope it gets to Taiwan without breaking. I tried to post some pictures but for some reason it doesn't work.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the plate and the monkey both got here safely. Love it!

    ReplyDelete