Monday, January 11, 2016

Time to blog

Here it is already a week past into 2016 and this morning we went to the ceramics and there was a large group present. Barbara and Tess are interested in Rummy-Q so they will attend the class tomorrow at the club. Maxine had invited Barbara to come to the club Rummy-Q but Barbara feels like she will not be able to learn also Tess felt the same way. So I invited Barbara and Tess to come to our house and Ethel and I will teach them how to play. It seems so great for us to get together and do so many activities together. We have met so many great people here at 7-Oaks. As I keep thinking what I would be doing if I were still in Chula Vista with no special activities.
I have been reading the Decision and Franklin Graham is starting Campaigns in all the states and I pray our Country will turn to God as things have been getting so ungodly. Also I pray that I will be a testimony to my friends.



1 comment:

  1. Very nice! You got the pictures on your blog... but what you wrote and the pictures aren't related?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete