Friday, February 12, 2016

Time with McKenna

Today was a great day with McKenna and Andrew. Ethel went to ceramics at about 8:45. I did not have much to work on so I did not go to ceramics today. At about 10:20 am McKenna and Andrew arrived so we played Dutch Shuffleboard for a while. Then we went to the club to check it out. At about 12:00 noon we went to Mama Cella's for lunch. We had a great green salad and all you can eat pizza. We went back to the Condo and McKenna and Andrew looked at many pictures. By the way I am trying to sort out pictures to scan  on the computer so I can make DVD's. Oh what a job that is.
These are pictures from many years ago which was taken before I had the computer. Well then we played Dutch Shuffleboard again. Then we had Ice Cream topped with chocolate chips, chocolate syrup and nuts. After McKenna and Andrew left I went to work on sorting more pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment