Monday, August 15, 2016

Hot Weather

This morning we went to ceramics and I finished some coup spoons for Alan, Lovely, Isaiah and  Abigail. They are all named except Isaiah's name didn't show up so the one without a name is Isaiah's. This is the picture of the top and the bottom of the spoons.



This afternoon we went to play Hand & Foot there was eight of us.
Last Thursday Ethel had some skin cancers removed and Saturday morning I had to take her to urgent care at Scripps as she was bleeding from it. While the doctor was treating her he went to sit on the stool and he missed the stool and landed on the floor with his head in the corner and his feet up, so I jumped up and asked if he was OK or should I call for help, he said he was OK. So that shows a fall can happen so fast and in such a situation.  
I heard that Abby missed her plain trip back to Taiwan and I pray that she had no problem returning.

1 comment:

  1. I think those are soup spoons... And yes, Abby is due to arrive tonight. I'm waiting for her phone call. She is going to take the bus back to Taipei and I'll pick her up. She had a direct flight before. But this flight had a stopover in San Francisco and only ONE meal for such a long flight! TERRIBLE!
    How is Aunt Ethel? Skin cancer? And that doctor... wow... It's true. A fall can happen so quickly!

    ReplyDelete