Sunday, April 2, 2017

New Pastor Bryan Stamper

Today Ethel and I went to church, we had invited Tess and Bob to meet us at church. They were waiting for us in the church entry. Pastor Bryan Stamper was the preacher. He is our new senior pastor. We have been without a senior pastor for about one and a half years. Tess and Bob really enjoyed the service even they are from Catholic background. They want to attend regularly. After church I invited Tess and Bob to have brunch with us at Marie Calenders.
Last month I arranged for a cruise of seven days for nine people to go from July 22,2017 through July 29,2017. I am sure we will have a great time.

1 comment:

  1. You have a new pastor! We will be looking for a pastor at HOP. I get to speak for 7 months... and hopefully during that time, the Lord will work and bring us our next pastoral couple.

    ReplyDelete