Thursday, November 2, 2017

Another Day

Left the house at 10:00 am to go to Prime Time. The program was (Cowboy Jack) the menu was (Parmesan Crusted Chicken, Pasta, Veggies and Strawberry cheese cake). Could wear anything about cowboys so I still have the jean outfit that Lovely and Debby picked out for me in year 2000 when I went on the cruise with Betty and Gloria, my two roommates from 1955, 1956 & 1957. Wow that was a long time ago.
At 3:00 pm we went to the club house to play Hand & Foot. How great Lois and I won over Ethel and Mary. When we went out to the car the wind was blowing and it seemed real cold, as now we are getting some cooler weather after the hot spell we had.
I just read Lovely's Blog and she arrived in Taiwan safely. So Lovely are you shocked to see me do some Blogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment