Sunday, July 28, 2019

My 90th Birthday Trip!










What a great 90th birthday with 12 members of my family and numerous new friends. The celebration started with a cruise around the East Coast and Canada and ended with a whirlwind tour of Washington D.C. Thanks to everyone who made this so special. I thank God for such a great celebration. Every one treated me so special. The highlight of the cruise was at our first port, Boston, where the clock chimed "What a friend we have in Jesus" and that night for dinner on the ship, everyone feasted on two lobsters per person. I was able to get a tour at the White House with Abby as my guide, thanks to Hugo and his wife, Liza. They also showered me with a cupcake surprise and Trump souvenirs. They hosted us and I also want to thank Agnes and Brian, who hosted us at their house and shared with us their love and hospitality. It truly was an unforgettable trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment