Friday, January 31, 2020

Time with Alden

For breakfast it was egg, spam and cheese with english muffin.  Alden came about 10:00 am. Alden pulled the couch out to check if we need the board under the pillows as it kept sliding out.  He ended up just putting it in his car to take to his place. Then Alden vacuumed behind the couch and the living room and the living room windows. He also cleaned the patio with the blower. For lunch we went to Claim Jumpers. Alden checked some things on the computer while I did my Bible reading and I rested some. We checked the TV as to how the impeachment was going, it looks like it was acquitted, so I guess it is all over that is great and I hope the dummies don't start something else. I pray for our country.

2 comments:

  1. So you don't have the couch anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we still have the couch but Alden took the board out that was under the cusions.

    ReplyDelete