Thursday, March 19, 2020

rain now and then

We are still at home and trying to keep busy. We had cold cereal for breakfast. I just received my California Driver Handbook so I started reading it as I will have to take a test this year.Albert called and wondered how I was doing and said if I need anything to call him and he can shop for me. He is doing good but his work is stopped as everything in U.S. is SHUT DOWN. For lunch we had some lamb stew which our neighbor brought  so we put it on toast it was real good. This afternoon I made a Fruit Cocktail cake and Ethel took some to our neighbors. We played a couple games of Rummy-Q. Also I had recorded a movie of the Walton's so we watched it. For evening meal I made a salad with Samoan tuna and boiled eggs. Then
there was News and game shows.

1 comment: