Sunday, January 17, 2021

Great day with Annie and Karl

 Breakfast was cold cereal. Viewed Robert Jefferies from Pathway to Victory message on The New Heaven. Next viewed David Jeremiah from Shadow Mountain S.D. message on Noah's Ark  Annie and Karl came about 12:15 and I had put the lasagna in the oven for lunch. Annie and Karl signed my medical papers. We had lunch and then we played Hand and Foot. Karl and I were the winners over Annie and Ethel. Gracie lounged on the couch while we played hand and foot.





 

5 comments:

  1. Oh I'd love some of your spinach lasagna...

    ReplyDelete
  2. was not spinach, so so delicious and we had a great time with me and Aunt Ethel losing too

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was lasagna from Costco I don't cook like I use to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It wasn't even Mom's homemade lasagna... Just the Costco one!

    ReplyDelete