Thursday, June 3, 2021

I will sleep like a baby

So many things done today. Alden arrived at 7:30 to take me to SCRIPPS for my yearly lab tests. We dropped off a form for the Doctor to sign. Went to Denny's for breakfast. He helped me to renew my driver license which will be mailed in a couple weeks, so I will not have to go to DMV for that. The new mic for SKYPE should receive on June 8 or 9. I put a Costco lasagna in the oven for our evening meal. We watched news and wheel a fortune. Thank God for this day.

 


5 comments:

  1. So nice to know that you got your driver's license renewed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so how did you manage to sleep well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I am taking one Acetaminophen PM 500mg at 10:00pm then when I wake up at about 2:00 am I take another and it seems to last until about 6:00 am when I get up. I have tried this for 3 nights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good, that is the way to get better sleep !!!!

    ReplyDelete