Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Baking cookies

Cooler outside this morning. Breakfast was cold cereal and banana. Checking email and blogs. I had some chocolate chips so I got a recipe online to make cookies but I had a problem because the batter was so stiff so I added another egg and they didn't turn out like what I made years ago. I guess I need to stop cooking as I make a mess out of everything. Lunch was cabbage salad, sweet potato and ham and home made cookies. Ethel took some cookies to the neighbors. Evening meal was ham and cheese sandwich and pickle and cookie. Then news and game shows. Also I put money in Alan's act for Abby's graduation of 2018 which we found in the sun room. 



2 comments:

  1. I am sure if you baked it would have been good anyway

    ReplyDelete
  2. And amazing that you found that card! and the money!

    ReplyDelete