Saturday, April 2, 2022

No sun today

This morning I was up at 7:00 am and went back to bed until 9:00 am, I guess that is my schedule now as I don't go to bed at night until about 11:00 pm. Breakfast was oat meal with raisins. Alden was working on one of the cars this morning, I made our lunch and Alden went up to 7-oaks and got the paint to touch-up but he thinks he might have to do more than touch-up. He talked to Tom Belgard our neighbor as he was on the board last year and he didn't think there was any problem with those issues. If more is needed Elite is the place to check. Well it looks like Alden will have to make another trip up there. He will be back to School next week. It seems like he is busy every minute and I am trying to help as much as I can.

 


3 comments:

  1. It's going to get hot all too soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The real estate is also HOT HOT AND HOT

    ReplyDelete
  3. And there are no condos for sale at 7 Oaks, so Mom Bea's place will sale super fast... Maybe get a bidding war going!

    ReplyDelete