Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Busy day

I had breakfast and about 9:30 am Alan, Alden and I left to take care of business. Wells Fargo was the first but we had to make a appointment for 1:30, then we went to Best Buy and they were not open so we went to another Wells Fargo near there  and they would not take us. Next we went back to Best Buy again. then we went to CostCo to do business and shop. Went home to drop off the load from CostCo. Next was back to Wells Fargo for apt. then to Panda Express for lunch then to WalMart for purple shirts. Home and a nap and I had bad legcramps so Josh gave me a banana and that helped. O what a day.




2 comments:

  1. I was wondering what happened to Tuesday Oh happy day that Alan is finally there !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom Bea has been too busy to post anything!

    ReplyDelete