Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Back to Bloging

 Yes I have been away in L.A. for a few days and no way to Blog. It is great to get back. I had a great time up in L.A. and got back here about 11:00 pm last night. Today I got caught up with my computer things and Alden did my 10 day wash and I got it all folded and put away. Breakfast was cold cereal, banana and coffee. Alan and Abby went to play tennis then they took the trolly to go to the Padres game, I watched the game through the 5th inning. While in L.A. we went to some thrift stores. I can't find my needles as I want to sew different buttons on a garment. I hope needles is not another thing I tossed. While in L.A. James treated us to different Restaurants, THANKS to James. Updating things with Alden. 

๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’–

2 comments:

  1. What kind of needles do you need? Did you ask Annie? Or I can send some from Taiwan?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't bother, I found the needles, I changed the buttons on a dress we bought from Good Will as you know I gave away every dress that I had when I moved from 7-Oaks and Alan said I need to have a dress. It is hard to find a good dress. I don't know what I was thinking to give away every dress.

    ReplyDelete