Friday, May 5, 2023

Busy day

 Breakfast was oat meal with raisins and coffee. We went to Santee for lunch at Jimmy's I had clam chowder and sweet potato fries. We went to Turners where Josh works, I will post a picture tomorrow. He really likes working at this place he works in the fishing department. We went to Michals for some baby yarn so I can make something for my left knee which is always cold, I want something which is light weight to keep it warm. Next we went to the yogurt mill. When home I started to crochet the item for my knee. Evening meal was for Gina's Birthday with all seven of us which consisted of steak, mushrooms, baked potato, shrimp and chocolate cake.



2 comments:

  1. I w ish her a happyt birtyda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have had vertigo when you typed that message...

    ReplyDelete