Thursday, October 26, 2023

Feeling better

This morning I got up at 7:30 made my bed and had a shower. I went to the kitchen for breakfast of cold cereal banana and coffee. I went to my recliner for a short time. Checked things on the computer and went to the family room for Gina to put my socks on. Lunch was two eggs over easy on toast. Did my Bible reading. Had a nap then computer games and puzzles. Evening meal was fish sticks, carrots, corn and ice cream. McKenna came with sweet little Emma and Andrew put together some baby equipment. I will try to remember to take some pictures of her.



 

4 comments:

  1. I picked the wrong picture but this picture is of Al standing in the back in the clean room where he worked at North Island.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was not a picture of Emma! ha, ha, ha...

    ReplyDelete