Saturday, August 17, 2024

Saturday Aug. 17 2024

 When I went to the kitchen for breakfast this morning Alden was making scrambled eggs which I like with no additions and that was how he made it for me. I went to my room to wait for McKenna to come to help me with my shower. Lunch was a sandwich with grapes. Afternoon was computer things and a nap. Alden and I played the Rummy-Q game and he was the winner. Alden asked me if I would like to go to church with them, I told him I did not want to go to church as I have too much pain when sitting that long. They made soup and crackers for me before they left for church. Then I did my Bible reading while they were gone.


2 comments:

  1. We have two reclining chairs at church for people that cannot sit too long. Wish you had that too

    ReplyDelete
  2. We let people get up and stand in the back or walk around.

    ReplyDelete