Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Wednesday Oct. 2 2024

 This morning my breakfast was cold cereal banana and coffee. I had some time in my recliner, then time to check my computer to see if Annie and Lovely left any messages on my blog. I still can not receive any email nor can I send any email. It has been real hot today, in the upper 90's. Marie and I used orange and blue nail polish to touch up the tiles of the Rummyque game as they were getting so light we could hardly see what they were, so I am putting a picture of what we were doing. My lunch was stew with vegies. My evening meal was two scrambled eggs with a slice of toast.






5 comments:

  1. nice pictures !!!! They come home Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alden and Gina come Monday, kids come Thursday, Tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alden and Gina are driving... everyone else will be flying...

    ReplyDelete
  4. At 8:45am Thursday I went to get my breakfast and it looks like the kids are here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was not the kids, it was the girl who takes care of the dogs, she left a BIG pizza box on the counter. The kids come late tonight.

    ReplyDelete