Friday, September 26, 2014

Apt.for MRI

I have the appointment to have my MRI tomorrow at 8:00 am at San Marcos. We went to the club for the ceramics at 8:30 am, while at ceramics I received a call form Alden, he was checking in on me and is coming up tomorrow to take me to my MRI appointment. We came home for lunch and a little relaxation then we went to the club for a entertainment show called "THE RINSTONES" Which consists of elderly ladies ages 69 through 84. They are very good which makes you wonder how ladies that age could preform so well, they are beautiful. At the end one of the ladies gave her testimony and praised God for healing her. We saw their show at Prime Time at church one time also. I am sorry I didn't take a couple pictures but didn't have the camera.
Thank God for all that we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment