Thursday, September 4, 2014

Shopping

Today we got up and found out the electricity was off during the night so resetting of all clocks then breakfast and get ready to go to the Shopping Mall, we only went to Penney. When I go any place now I use the cane as I don't want to fall again and my left leg is very unsteady. Then we went to Walmart and had McDonald hamburger and water, although it was not like IN-&-OUT. Then we did some shopping there and came home and rested some and went to the Club for Cards. Came home and had a few left overs and watched the news but no game shows tonight as there were Games on T.V.tonight. Tonight I have to shut down the computer as SDGE is going to turn off the elect tomorrow at 8:30am for 8 hours.
Yesterday we went to Cost-Co and Home Depot and I made the decision to not install a new Front Door so I purchased material  to weather strip the door so the air and the lizards doesn't come in and we will replace the screen on the screen door also. I made this decision as the cost of a new door was going to be about $3,000.00 as the door opening was not the right size.

1 comment:

  1. Great decision... The door is fine. I like your front door. It looks nice. Why spend the money???

    You can use the money for your CRUISE.

    ReplyDelete