Wednesday, October 8, 2014

No Camera

I know I should always have the camera. Ethel & I went to Cost-Co. Since it has been 48 days since we purchased gas and with the gas gage down to 1/4 full we decided to fill it up at Cost-Co, we were there at about 9:35 am then we went over to Cost-Co to get groceries so Ethel walked over to see if there was one of those elect scooters at the entrance so she hopped on it and drove it over to the car and told me to use it. I thought I would never do that but it was so great as I know I would never make it to shop without the scooter. Well we laughed and wished we had the camera. Can you see 2 old ladies having fun with a scooter. Then we put the groceries away and made a turkey sandwich and cottage cheese for lunch and of course the best NO COOK cookies which Ethel made. Here is the recipe. It is very healthy.TRY IT.
NO COOK COOKIES
1 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup ground flax seed
3/4 cup Laura Scudders peanut butter
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/3 cup honey
1 tblsp. vanilla
Mix together and flatten in a pan and cover and put in frig.
After a short rest we went to the Chiropractor for an appointment which I had at 3:00 pm. Returned home and had dinner. Viewed the News and game shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment