Monday, October 20, 2014

TIME FLIES

How time flies and it has been several days since I Blogged. Yesterday we went to Church then we went to Denny's for breakfast. It seems like everyone around goes out for breakfast on Sundays. The parking lot is always packed. We came home and watched the Charger's play Kansas City and would you know this is the first Charger's game that I watched this year and they LOST. While I was watching I was wondering if Alan could watch the game, then I read Lovely's Blog and sure enough he was up all night watching it in Taiwan. As I remember the days when I had to tape the games and mail to Alan in Taiwan.
Today we stopped in at the ceramics just to check out our things that were fired then we went to the 10:00 am meeting on Medicare at CoCo's and after the meeting we each received a pie. Ethel received a Apple pie which we put in the freezer and I received a pumpkin pie which we started to eat. Oh so GOOD. Of course we had to put whipped cream on it. So we went over to Ross and spent some time looking around. Came home and had a green salad and Chicken Sandwich. Well that was our day which ended with a few games of Rummy-Q which I lost every game today. Then there is NEW's and game shows. We had extra lettuce as we shopped at Cost-Co so Ethel took some to the neighbors and they returned with gingerbread cookies. Well that is what our day was today.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a marvelous day... But no Jepardy??? or Wheel of Fortune? Oh yes... Weekend, they don't have these shows.

    ReplyDelete