Saturday, December 13, 2014

BACK TO BLOGGING

A lot has happened since I last Blogged as my computer had a hangover and didn't want to respond. On 10,28,2014 Ethel & I were in the progress of choosing a HMO. We were considering SCAN so we went to the site where the Doctor's Offices and other medical services are located for SCAN. So we left the house at 9:00 am to check out Scrips Medical building. There is a 5 story parking garage so we parked in the disabled space with the elevators just a few steps in front of out car. Oh that was great, we got in the elevator and pushed the button thinking we would get to the medical offices but NO we just kept entering the parking garage. Then a lady asked where we wanted to go, when we said we wanted to check out the medical building, she said "follow me" so she led us to the building behind the park lot elevators. Well we were well pleased with what we saw. They had a directory with all the different kinds of medical services and Doctors. So we were pleased as the next day were were to sign up for SCAN. We returned to our car and wanted to EXIT the parking garage. We saw the EXIT sign and went that way but kept going up and kept driving until we arrived on the top floor of the parking garage and decided to make a U turn to go down. Finally we made an EXIT. We were too early to go to Cost-Co so we went to get gas. Then we went to Cost-Co and purchased a new telephone system as our old phone doesn't accept messages. Then I went to plug in the NEW PHONES and found out there was suppose to be a filter on the phone wire and when I tried to use the computer I couldn't get on line as there was a "Certificate Error" will I tried to figure that out and I couldn't so I called Gina and they were coming over Sat. so will see if that can be fixed. This all happened on 10.28,2014 and so my computer was down until yesterday 12/12/2014.
Then in the afternoon we went to the Club and played Rummy-Q.
Well that was our day.

1 comment:

  1. The computer came "back" on my birthday... ha, ha, ha...

    ReplyDelete