Sunday, March 15, 2015

Time with Lovely & Regina

Today Ethel and I went to Church then we came home and Lovely, Regina, Ethel & I walked around the corner to see a townhouse that is for sale asking price is $299,000. Then we went over to Co Co's for lunch and had a good time talking and realized it was 2 years since my dear husband passed away..  At 1:00 pm we went to open house at another townhouse on the same street which is up for sale at $340,000. We came home and realized that my townhouse is much nicer than either of these. I purchased mine a year ago at a total of $260,000. We will still keep our eyes open for what is out there. Lovely & Regina left to go back to L.A. The day was very hot up to about 95 deg.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures...
    And you are definitely correct -- God gave you the perfect place for a perfect price!

    ReplyDelete