Saturday, May 30, 2015

Another Day

Yesterday Ethel and I went to ceramics and I am working on some fish for the bathroom. I hope they turn out OK. In the afternoon Ethel and I went to be checked for hearing, we each got a set of hearing aids to try for 2 weeks. Before we went on the Panama cruise I took my old hearing aids to Cost Co to check them before the cruise and they said to have them sent in to be checked as the warranty will run out the next month and when I got them back they have not been good. It is so hard when your hearing goes bad.

Today we went to Gerry's and Elleen's to play hand and foot. We enjoy them very much, soon one the ladies we play hand and foot with will be moving so we will miss her.

1 comment:

  1. What did Albert say he was doing when he called you for mother's day?

    ReplyDelete