Wednesday, May 20, 2015

it's been a while

I guess I had better write something. I had a wonderful day, as usual I got up at about 6:00 am as I have a hard time to sleep in the morning. After resting in my chair and praying  I went to the kitchen to fix some breakfast. I tried to call DMV to see if I could get a morning appointment if some one cancels, as the appointment I got on-line was 2:40 pm July 1. 2015. I don't like that time as there are to many people in the afternoon and I am a morning person. Well there would be a 1 hour wait so I will try tomorrow. Pray that I will pass the test for another 5 years.

Ethel and I started on a 1,000 piece puzzle which Ethel purchased at the yard sale for 50 cents. Also I purchased a Alfred Dunner blouse for $1.00. That is my favorite brand of clothes. I ware it Sunday to Church.

1 comment:

  1. I like the price you paid for the shirt! What yard sale? I love yard sale!

    ReplyDelete