Monday, October 31, 2016

Precious Lord

Yesterday at Church the orchestra played with all the instruments, such great music. One of my favorite songs was Precious Lord Take My Hand.  The choir sang also,  Dr. Mofid Wasef was the speaker, the topic was from Luke 5:1-11, about Jesus teachings and miracles. We are so blessed with all the activities at our church.
Today I went to the exercise room then I went to ceramics. We will be going to play hand and foot at
1:00 pm.Image result for Jesus teaching

2 comments:

  1. You need to go back and 'update' by moving the picture to the bottom of this post so that 1pm is right after the word 'at'. Send me an email when you've done this... I know you can do it, Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you give me your password and email address, I can do it for you from my computer... ha, ha, ha...

    ReplyDelete