Saturday, February 4, 2017

ALAN IS HERE

I am so happy that Alan is here. Thanks for all the things from Taiwan like coffee packets, hot water pot, chips, ant bait and everything else. We got everything put away.Then we made salmon, baked potato, broccoli and of course, green jello. for dinner. Alan worked on my computer as everything was getting very slow. I was unable to download pictures from my camera and the DVD drive was disabled. The Norton icon also didn't work. Alan noticed that everything was so slow. Now I am trying to test all the things that didn't work. So far it seems to work good. I will try to put some pictures on this Blog, like some ceramics which I made. I am sending the HEART candy dish to Taiwan                                                          

                                                            This is Alden's Birthday

2 comments:

  1. I also sent a nice brown dish (can be used for keys?) to give to you. I hope he remembered... Glad you liked the hot water pot. I really like to drink coffee packets but using the microwave is just not so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The alignment of your post was very strange.

    ReplyDelete