Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Getting Things in Order

This morning as usual we had coffee from Taiwan and cold cereal. Then I made copies of my will and trust for Alden. I sent a letter to my Doctor to see if she has a copy of my "Advance Health Care Directive" in her file. Lovely wrote a follow up message to clarify what I was asking about and Scripps responded, saying they don't have anything on file. I'm so glad Lovely sent another email as I will drop off this paperwork tomorrow. And I sent Alden's file with Hailey who came over to pick up Isaiah and Abigail as they are staying overnight there.
For lunch and dinner we had leftovers and Lovely doctored up the leftover and made a huge salad. I had seen pictures of Diana and Tony's 2016 trip to Samoa and Lovely helped me to find those pictures as there were many that reminded me of Al! Here are a few pictures which look familiar to me:
The Outside of the Church
The Inside of the Church

3 comments: