Monday, July 9, 2018

Work day

Today was a work day. It was a good day to work outside as the sun wasn't blaring hot. Alan cleaned the top of the sun room and the gutter which was very dirty with tree debris and leaves. Alan then rehung some of Ethel's hanging plants by putting in two more hanging hooks. We cleaned the patio carpet. Lovely replaced the light in the kitchen and she tried to replace the light in the guest bathroom but she was unable to get the old light out so we will not replace that light. Lovely helped me with some things on the computer. This afternoon we went to the club to play Hand & Foot. Lovely joined us for a short time. We still had so much leftovers, so that's what we ate. It has been so nice to have Alan and Lovely here to help us with these things. Abby is at Alden's and Alan picked up Isaiah from Alden's this morning so that they can go and play tennis together. I think I'm going to blog every day while they are here. If I have questions, I will have some "experts" to help me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment