Friday, August 24, 2018

A very slow day

This morning I didn't get up until 8:15 am, it was so great to sleep as the weather is cooling down. I ate one half of my cereal and coffee and we went to the club for ceramics. I am working on a turtle with different colors on the shell. After ceramics I finished my breakfast at about 10:50 am. I checked my e-mail and there were some messages from Lovely about the cruise for 2019. We still have to decide on which cruise as there are several options. Alan came home from playing tennis and he had a box of donuts. So we had to try a donut. We all had some of the left overs. Alan went to Alden's to watch Josh play football in Santee.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the blogging... You're a pro now... all the pictures... Of course, there are still some mistakes... but don't worry... Just keep this up. Very interesting... and you can have a record of what you've been doing each day!

    ReplyDelete