Wednesday, August 1, 2018

What happened

I don't know what happened today but everything went wrong. The plan was to go to 99 cent store at 8:00 am then to Wal-Mart then to Wells Fargo bank. Well at 99 cent store I checked my wallet for my Visa card and I noticed that I didn't have my Driver License so I told Ethel to drive. I checked all of my purse for my License and could not find it. I decided to go home and check the safe and everything in the house. Then if I didn't find it How could I get a duplicate. After shopping at Wal-Mart we were in line to check out and it dawned on me the last time I used my Driver License was for my Free Birthday dinner at Denny's and Ethel had it to show the cashier for my dinner. While in line at Wal-Mart I said to Ethel do you have my License and sure she had it. Then I went to the car with the groceries and waited for Ethel for the key to open the car, she got delayed in Wal-Mart so I was ready to go back to find her. Well when we were ready to leave I forgot all about going to the Bank until we were on our way home. Then Ethel purchased some bottled water and when we got it home the water was leaking all over.
In the afternoon I was restringing some beads which a lady discarded and I forgot to crimp the ends.
I will make the ear rings tomorrow..





At 2:30 pm we went to play Rummy-Q at Lois house so we could teach Rosalie the game.

1 comment:

  1. Best to stay home and watch a good movie on those days...... i have them too xoxo

    ReplyDelete