Thursday, May 16, 2019

Bad news

First I did not sleep much last night as about 2:00 pm I ate a few cashew nuts and my stomach was really upset, this happened a week ago but I ate the nuts at about 6:00 pm. May be I am allergic to them. Next I went to use my chair to take a nap and I could not recline it so I checked the remote and I saw some wires outside of the remote so I sent Alden a message if maybe he could fix it other wise I will need to purchase a new chair but not the dump out kind.

2 comments:

  1. You should also try giving Lazy Boy a call... they might be able to replace the part for about 20US$.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I called Lazy Boy and I gave them all the information and they checked and found out that there is no way to get a new remote. We purchased this chair 7-01-2005 it is 14 years old.

    ReplyDelete