Sunday, May 12, 2019

Mother's Day

This morning we went to church it had been raining early this morning. We came home and had a snack. Alden came over to pick us up to go to his house for dinner. Before we went to his house he installed the head light and wipers. I told him my car needed some miles on it so he drove my car down to his place. They served a great dinner grilled hamburgers with all the trimmings, potato salad, baked beans and a chocolate cake with strawberries. They gave us some beautiful flower boutiques. Alden brought us back and he spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing here.


3 comments:

  1. Where did they get that cake? That's not homemade by the kids, was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know where they got the cake but the kids really went all out for us with the flowers and cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad... Did you take a piece of that cake home? Or was it all gone?

    ReplyDelete