Friday, August 9, 2019

Things done

This morning we went to ceramics, I had to wrap some clay in plastic and water it down as it was so hard and I wanted to make a base for my Christmas project. When Alan returned from tennis we had sandwiches and banana cupcakes for lunch. This afternoon we went to Home Depot and purchased a fan made in USA. Alan is now assembling it. We went to Claim Jumpers for dinner, Ethel and I shared fish tacos, they were real good, Alan had the salad bar and steak. I Also did reading of Daniel.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had known you needed a fan. I have so many, can give you one of two !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claim Jumpers... Man, Alan is truly enjoying himself... IHOP after church and Claim Jumpers... He is going to gain a bit of weight, for sure!

    ReplyDelete