Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Was unable to Blog yesterday

Alan was using the computer yesterday. Tonight Alan went with Alden to the Padres game. This morning I was busy getting things ready for Alan to take to Alden's. I did reading of Proverbs. For lunch I made spaghetti and meat balls. Alan was teaching me how to watch a DVD which Bryant gave to me while we were in Washington. It is a movie of Howard Hugh's it was about three hours long. Hugh's Air craft on Century Blvd. a couple blocks from LAX. was my first job when I arrived in L.A. Also Bryant worked a couple buildings from where I worked, I worked there in 1955 and Bryant worked there quite a few years later.

3 comments:

  1. Did you watch the whole movie? Was it interesting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we did but I always had the idea he was a old man when he was so crazy about being clean. Did you see the movie? It was interesting as I worked for Hughes Aircraft. Some of this movie was of 1946 and I worked there in 1955.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I remember... No, I've never seen the movie before...

    ReplyDelete