Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Things done

Today I finished washing blankets and pillow cases for the sun room, yes it is time they get washed. I finished it early before it got too hot. At noon I turned on the AC before it warmed up in the house and I was glad I did as when the house gets warmed up it takes a while for the AC to cool it down. We had some rain and thunder today. I finally received the paperwork for my HOA September payment and it looks like I can do the payment on-line with my VISA.I will see if I can set it up to do on-line I hope. I talked to Alan on the phone several times today.

1 comment:

  1. Alan says he's all packed... now he just needs to go and get the donuts. I asked him, How many dozens are you bringing? I need to make the fridge space. His answer, "I don't know yet..."

    ReplyDelete