Wednesday, September 25, 2019

This is funny

I don't know what I did but I had to sign in again with my password for me to Blog. O well here goes. Alden came over here at about 11:00 am and he dry cleaned the outside of my car. Then we went to Chick-fil-A for lunch as I had a coupon mailed to Haniseli which had to be used this month. Next we went to Cost-Co for gas and a few items. We came home and had a nap and visiting. I gave him the coupons from A.A. We decided on a date to drive up to Betty's which is Oct. 8 so I sent a e-mail to Elaine. We went to Denny's for dinner tonight and Alden left about 7:30 pm to go to pick up Josh from school as he had practice.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you have those packets of coffee and ginger tea when it gets cold... They are simple... and it's a nice breakfast treat... And glad you gave the e-voucher to Alden... I'm going to ask if my sister and KR can use it...

    ReplyDelete