Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Christmas Shop

For breakfast we had cold cereal. At 8:30 we went to Cost-Co for the last Christmas shopping. I finished wrapping gifts except for the funny one which I am working on. I still have Christmas paper and ribbons left over from years ago. May be next year I might clear it out. This afternoon I received a message from the ceramics to pick up the items wanted from the donations so we went to the club to pick up some items to work on. This is a picture with all Christmas gifts now.

.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you post a picture of whatever funny item you are working on for Christmas... This is Aunt Ethel's Christmas village???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I broke one of the plates you made and would lov love love another !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie we don't have the mold for that plate but I will see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh... a special order from Annie... The elves are going to be busy... Mom Bea... You're the Christmas Ceramic Elf!

    ReplyDelete