Friday, December 6, 2019

rain again

This morning I went to ceramics.  I am working on a candy dish with the same colors as the cookie jar. When I arrived home Ethel was ready to go to the hospital, so I got her there at 12:00 noon. Then I came home and I called Alden and he told me to call Chad. Then Chad and Maria came to the hospital and they brought Ethel home. They picked her up at about 5:00 pm. They discovered that she had a fracture and they wanted to take her to SCRIPPS in LaJola. She declined and signed papers to just go home. Alden just now called and he is coming over tonight to stay in case he is needed.

2 comments:

  1. Where was the fracture? What can be done to help the healing process? Glad Alden is coming over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying... and I'll ask the church to be praying, too!

    ReplyDelete