Monday, May 18, 2020

Monday

For breakfast we had cold cereal, banana and 1/2 orange. Alden called and said he will be coming at about 4:00 pm to help with work in the yard and install a device which he made to hold the microphone for SKYPE. He did other jobs around the house like clean the fan over the table.and checking other items. It is so great for Alden to do these things which are hard for me to do. Alden and Gina will be coming Friday again with groceries and have a fun time here. Today I had to take my hearing aid to repair it Alden gave me too big a hug and the hear aid went BEP, BEP. BEP and it died, It is fixed now. I made fish tacos for evening meal and cake and ice cream. Alden was viewing pictures mostly of his family which are on my computer. He left about 9:00 pm.

5 comments:

  1. OH wish I can give you a great big hug !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like mine, it is shorter but I always had too much hair. Hailey starts today to work at Merimar Base.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's Merimar base? Miramar Base? The military base?

    ReplyDelete