Sunday, May 17, 2020

Time with Alden's

This morning after my shower I had a yogurt and my medication. At 10:00 am Alden came to take us down to his house for the day. He drove my car and he washed and polished it and checked everything. We stopped and purchased some  donuts which we had with coffee when we got to Alden's.. Hailey cut my hair and Ethel's hair, it has been three months since we got a hair cut. Then about 1:30 we had lunch which Gina fixed which was Mexican tacos with pulled chicken and all the trimmings like refried beans and pasta salad.  Then six of us played Hand and Foot. Next was ice cream and cookies. Then we all went to the back yard to watch them play the game of Spike Ball, what a game. Next pictures were taken of us all and Gina will post the pictures. Alden brought us home. This was a great day as we have not gone anywhere for three months.

3 comments:

  1. You need to do this more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what Alden and Gina said as the last time I was at their house was Christmas. We have been shut in too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should go out at least once a week...

    ReplyDelete