Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Hearing aid check

 Breakfast was cold cereal and banana. Alden arrived at 8:15 am to take us to San Marcus to get our hearing aids checked. One of Ethel's was complete out and it has been 5 years since we purchased them. Well we both ended up with new aids, which are rechargeable. I really like them as now I can hear the TV well at 27 vol. instead of 33 vol. We had lunch on Restaurant Row IHOP. Then we went back to pick up  our new hearing aids then Alden drove us around at San Marcus. When we got home Alden took off to Wal-Mart to pick up our groceries. I spent the rest of the afternoon with Alden on the computer.



3 comments:

  1. Can you mail me your old ones? PLEASE???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can go and visit her... she has them ready for you... I think you can even have Aunt Ethel's pair!

      Delete