Friday, February 5, 2021

First time away

 It has bee a long time since we went anywhere. Breakfast was cold cereal. At 10:30 we went to LensCrafters for eye test and new glasses. We were very dissatisfied with our exam two years ago. It was so expensive and after a year the coating for sun protection was coming off. So after four years we went back to LensCrafters. We got home at 1:00 pm and had a toasted ham and cheese sandwich. Afternoon was reading and computer games. Evening meal was the Chicken hot dish which I made yesterday.



4 comments:

  1. Did they apologize? Did they give you a discount?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it is so much cheaper to order online with your RX, wish I was there to help, Zenni is a very good company, the cheapest prescription glasses is 13 dollars !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LensCrafters is the place where I got my glasses 4 years ago and I am using the same frames from 4 years ago, as they fit me so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, with lens and frame, you can get a pair for 13US$... That's amazing! I thought I got a great bargain!

    ReplyDelete